Sick Beard is by far one of the coolest PVR applications out there. If you aren't familiar with PVR applications like this one, also see: Episode Butler
I'm not going to get into a pissing contest over which application is better, suffice to say I use Sick Beard. Sick Beard is sick. Need I say more?
PVR applications like Sick Beard serve some really awesome purposes:
- They catalog any and all existing TV content you may already have saved
- It organizes (moves/renames/etc) your TV content for you
- Adds NFO, picture, and other data files to TV content for your favorite media library
- Shows you any missing episodes, special features, or extras you may be missing
- Shows you when the next/upcoming episodes are for your TV shows (day/time/etc)
|SickBeard allows you to manage TV Show downloads|
Usenet reader download to...
File renamed, moved, and added to media library
|Example of SickBeard file/folder structure after processing|
Three cheers for Sick Beard!!
note: check out my other post on integrating SickBeard with Newsbin for more screenshots!